Civic Tech Sthlm #10: Find a partner and get funded by Vinnova!
November 28th 2019, 18-20:30 / Goto 10, Hammarby Kaj 10D, 120 07 Stockholm
Come to pitch your idea and find a partner!
Do you want to do a civic tech project in Sweden? Come to our meetup where you can meet others and find a partner for a potential application to Vinnova’s civic tech funding!
Welcome to a meetup fully dedicated to the funding. We’re going to focus on mingling and networking so everyone interested can discuss ideas and partnerships and hopefully build the best applications possible! This funding is the first of its kind in Sweden and the deadline to apply is the 17th of February (more info below).
Civic Tech Sweden gathers the actors of the young civic tech ecosystem since its creation in 2017. It tries to create the right synergies and provides support and international contacts to all the projects.
- 18:00 Mingle and registration (for those who want to pitch)
- 18:15 Annie Lindmark from Vinnova presents the Civic Tech funding
- 18:30 Adriana Groh will present the work of the German Prototype Fund which supports many civic tech projects since 2016.
- 18:50 Short presentations of the participants (around 5 minutes). Do you already have an idea and are looking for partners, or represent a company looking to team up, or a government agency with citizen needs?
- 19:30 Mingle (hopefully with the perfect new partners that you just found)
- 20:30 Possibility of continuing in a bar
Questions on the event? Contact kristofer.sjoholm (at) gmail.com or pierre (at) mesu.re
Information from Vinnova on the funding
What can you apply for? Development of new services that enhance trust between citizens and public sector, leveraging digital technologies, citizen engagement and open government.
Who can apply? Any legal entities, for example start-ups or enterprises, civil society organisations, municipalities or government agencies. Projects must consist of at least two project partners from different sectors and bring together engaged innovators of the public sector with cutting-edge digital competence.
How much can you apply for? Maximum SEK 2 million per project application. The maximum aid intensity for each project partner is dependent of the type and size of each partner.
More info here