2 September 2018, 10 am - 7 pm // Viktoriahuset, Gothenburg, Sweden
Welcome to take part in Civic Tech Swedens second hackathon September 2nd! It will be a full day of exciting projects, good food and fika in a friendly atmosphere.
The projects will have three different themes:
- Sharing is caring: Collaborative economy, the commons and sustainable consumption.
- Power to the people: Democracy, participation and transparency.
- I like to move it: Sustainable transportation, travel and mobility.
Now, we are looking for participants who want to come and work on the projects. We are mostly looking for participants with knowledge of programming, communication, technology, open data, design but also those who have experience in working with democracy or sharing economy.
The basic guidelines for the projects are:
- The project should be about developing or using new technologies in order to promote an increased participation in social movements, non-profit associations, democratic political processes and civil society in general.
- The results of the project should be made available to the public.
Deadline for registering as a participant is 30th of August.
An open source ridesharing and public transport bot
Visualise the governments documents and take Swedens work with open data to the next level
Free cloud services for social movements.
The Smart Map aims to make it easier for the people of Gothenburg and visitors to the city to live sustainably by encouraging community, new meetings and access rather than ownership.