Civic Tech Sthlm #2
September 5th 2018, 18-20:30 / Goto10, Hammarby Kaj 10D, Stockholm
Time for a second meetup about Civic Tech! Come to Goto10 if you want to talk about technologies which make it easier for citizens to organise, to exchange with governments and to build a better society together.
The previous meetup was a really interesting introduction so let’s have another one! This one comes just before the Swedish election so we will try to talk specifically about civic tech in the context of political campaigns and elections.
- What do political campaigns look like in the 21st century?
- What can we learn from other countries’ elections?
- Where do Swedish parties stand regarding digitalisation and how do they want to use technology to change democracy? … (come with your experience and ideas!)
The program is open to anyone willing to present a project, an interesting initiative or anything else, really, as long as it can be considered civic tech.
- 18:00 – Mingling and snack
- 18:30 – Voluntary presentations:
- Innovative campaigns and elections around the world (Pierre Mesure, 10 minutes)
- Political ads on Facebook (Peter Krantz, 15 minutes)
- Estonia and e-voting (Märt Pöder from Open Knowledge Estonia, 15 minutes)
- 19:15 – Mingling och conclusion
Those who want are welcome to continue in a bar after.